Notice: Undefined index: google_maps_api_key in /usr/www/users/signayztva/wp-content/themes/stockholm/functions.php on line 456
The Stonehill Property Fund and Signatura are restoring one of Cape Town’s iconic buildings, known for many years as Safmarine House, for residential use in the form of a five-star hotel and 166 sectional title apartments and penthouses.
“Coming at the dawn of the Mother City’s growing popularity as a global investment destination, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town is without doubt a unique real estate opportunity.”
Shaun Rai, Stonehill Property Fund
Adding to the allure of a ‘blu-chip’ Cape Town luxury apartment is the Urban Development Zone tax incentive, and the option to add your apartment to a rental pool of residences, which will be managed by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group under their Radisson Blu brand.
“Given these advantages, plus the exceptional capital growth potential of these exquisitely styled and appointed apartments, there is no doubt in my mind they constitute an investment opportunity of the rarest and most precious kind.”
John Rabie, Signatura
Owners will enjoy access to five-star hotel services and amenities including:
• Gym, swimming pool and terrace
• Bars, lounges and restaurants
• Meeting, conferencing and event facilities
• 24-hour room service
• Apartment housekeeping services
• Hotel laundry and valet services
• Use of the hotel shuttle service
• Hotel concierge services
• Valet parking and car rental facilities
• Child-care and baby-sitting
• Personal grocery shopping services
• One & two bedroom apartments from 40 to 88 sqm
• Eight sensational penthouses from 165 to 407 sqm
• Air conditioning in every apartment
• Breathtaking views from the city’s tallest residential tower
• 24-hour international hotel standard security
• Back-up generator to power the entire building
• Imported Italian kitchens with SMEG appliances
• Hi-speed fibre optic internet connectivity
• Energy-efficient LED lighting throughout
• Secure parking: 1 bay for one-beds, 2 bays for two-beds
• High rental demand and option of rental pool participation
• Significant Urban Development Zone (UDZ) tax benefits
The Radisson Blu Hotel and Residence is situated in Cape Town’s Waterside precinct, the financial and legal centre of Cape Town, where the CBD and the docklands meet. The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is just a few minutes stroll away, and from here water taxis ferry passengers directly into the picturesque heart of the V&A Waterfront.
Surrounded by a wide variety of shops and restaurants, coffee shops and pubs, galleries and museums, Waterside is also the start of the famous Fan Walk leading to the Cape Town Stadium in Green Point, the venue for mega-concerts and major sports events.
A few minutes walk up Long Street will take you into the pulsing heartland of Cape Town’s nightspots. At the same time, for mountain bikers and hikers, the slopes of Signal Hill are also just a few minutes away, and a number of MyCiTi stops lie within a hundred metre radius, providing access to Cape Town’s efficient rapid transit system.
The area is serviced by Cape Town’s CCID, the Central City Improvement District, a public-private partnership that ensures the streets of central Cape Town are kept safe, secure and clean.
Residents in this Radisson Blu will enjoy access to a full suite of world-class, five-star hotel services and amenities including room service, housekeeping, security and a 24-hour concierge. Get the full list here.
To keep you powered up at all times, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town has its own generator, which will kick in automatically in the event of power failures or load-shedding.
To keep you cool during Cape Town’s balmy summer days, every apartment in the Radisson Blu is equipped with whisper-quiet, energy-efficient air conditioning.