Knysna’s magical holiday ambience is underpinned by a combination of stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. From its breathtaking lagoon landscapes to its lush forests and rolling hills, the town is a true paradise for nature lovers and outdoor sports enthusiasts. But Knysna is also home to a rich and vibrant cultural life reflected in its markets, galleries, museums, and festivals.
Seahorse is situated in a quiet but central area of Knysna within a short stroll of the popular Knysna Waterfront and Thesen Island, with its bustling array of popular restaurants, bars and shops.
The site is a perfect springboard for anyone wanting to experience the exciting variety of
Knysna’s attractions, including:
- Waterfront wining and dining on Thesen Island or Knysna Marina
- Boating and fishing on the incredible Knysna Lagoon
- Hiking and mountain biking on lush forest and mountain trails
- Swimming and surfing at nearby beaches like Buffalo Bay
- Abseiling and bungee jumping in the Tsitsikamma Forest
- Golfing at one of several world-class courses
- Visiting the Knysna Elephant Park
- Enjoying whale and dolphin-watching boat trips
- Exploring Knynsa’s art galleries and museums